01/17 Jeep Renegade LONGITUDE FWD - Lot 1519763 | CARBIDS
Current Bid
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
Set to close
Set to close
 ({{auction.aucClose | amCalendar}}) - Congratulations {{auction.aucCurrentBidder}}
Refresh the page to ensure all bids have been processed

01/17 Jeep Renegade LONGITUDE FWD BU MY17 4D Wagon Black-Solid 1.4L UNDER OFFER

{{auction.aucCity}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucReferenceNo}}

Well-presented Turbo Compact Jeep SUV in Solid Black!


* Inspections by appointment only, please contact eric@allbids.com.au*

Discover the perfect blend of ruggedness and urban sophistication with the 2016 Jeep Renegade Longitude, a compact SUV designed to tackle city streets and off-road trails with equal prowess.

The Jeep Renegade Longitude is powered by a fuel-efficient and responsive 1.4-liter MultiAir turbocharged engine, offering a balance of power and efficiency for your daily drives. Equipped with a smooth and efficient 6-speed automatic transmission, this SUV ensures seamless gear changes and enhanced fuel economy. Comes with its distinctive Jeep styling, iconic grille, alloy wheels, and rugged design cues. Inside the cabin, you'll find comfortable seating, modern infotainment features, ample cargo space, and a versatile interior designed for your convenience. Safety features include airbags, anti-lock brakes, stability control, and a range of advanced safety systems to enhance driver and passenger security.

This particular model has travelled 139,476 kms only since new. Comes with 1x key and partial service history.


Runs and drives well.

- MySky Open air Roof System key not available


Minor marks, stains and scratches from normal usage, consistent with age


Some scrapes, scratches and dents from normal usage, trims discoloration, paint blemishes

Front Tyres

Apprx. 30% Tread Remaining

Rear Tyres

Apprx. 80% Tread Remaining, other 20%

Service History

Partial History

Keys Included

1x Remote key

Mechanical inspections

We welcome any independent party to inspect motor vehicles on your behalf. This is highly recommended in the case you cannot see the car yourself.

The information is intended as a guide only and ALLBIDS gives no guarantee or warranty about the accuracy of the information contained within. You must ensure you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions for Buying at Auction which include confirmation that vehicles are sold “as is, where is” with all faults (if any) and you must independently verify information which is important to your purchasing decision.

Vehicle Overview

139,476 KM
6 Sp Auto Dual Clutch
1.4L T4 Cylinder
Petrol - Premium ULP
Front Tyres
Apprx. 30% Tread Remaining
Rear Tyres
Apprx. 80% Tread Remaining, other 20%
Partial History
1x Remote key


Expiry 04/02/2024 (Expired)
No Roadworthy Certificate Included
Vehicle NOT on WOVR
No Finance Owing

Item Location

Inspection Details

Available now () - Please ask at reception.

Collection Details

You will be required to collect the vehicle from ALLBIDS Showroom Fyshwick.

You can also organise your own courier or contact our Trusted Vehicle Transport Partner below:

Contact Carways for a quote

Click here to get a quote online
Or phone: 1300 227 929
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} No bids

Minimum Bid
{{auction.aucBidIncrement.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
GST is included in the final bid price
Auction starts in
 ({{auction.aucBiddingAvailable | amCalendar}})
Minimum Bid
{{auction.aucBidIncrement.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
GST is included in the final bid price
Asking for an opening bid..
You are not the highest bidder, please place a higher bid.
Minimum bid is ${{auction.aucBidIncrement}}
Instant Bid only for this item
Auction paused. Please wait.

ID Verification Required

In order to bid on this item, you are required to verify your identity.
Please click on Start Verification button below and complete the process.

ALLBIDS cares about your privacy. Your data will only be used for verification purposes. Your data is encrypted and stored within secure environment. Please read our Privacy Policy if you have any questions.

Go Back


Account Restricted
Unfortunately there is an issue verifying your identification.
Please contact reception to reactivate your account.
(02) 6239 2262
Go Back

Bid History

{{bid.amount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} (Max: {{bid.proxyamount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}})


Please sign in to send comments

Seller's reply:
PCI DSS compliant
Secured by Rapid SSL
*Mastercard & Visa transactions will incur an additional 1.9% fee. Paypal will incur an additional 2.8% fee.
Amex will incur an additional 2.5% fee.