05/2009 Audi Q5 3.2 FSI QUATTRO - Lot 1537254 | CARBIDS
Current Bid
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
Set to close
Set to close
 ({{auction.aucClose | amCalendar}}) - Congratulations {{auction.aucCurrentBidder}}
FINAL CALL
Refresh the page to ensure all bids have been processed

05/2009 Audi Q5 3.2 FSI QUATTRO AWD 8R 4D Wagon Silver 3.2L UNDER OFFER

{{auction.aucCity}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucState}} {{auction.aucReferenceNo}}

Automatic V6 Audi SUV with full service history & August 2024 rego!

KEY FACTS

Automatic transmission, AWD systrem, V6 engine, leather upholstery, crusi control, foglights, power panoramic sunroof, cd & radio, 18" alloy wheels, power windows, power mirrors, central locking, roof rails with cross bars, rear parking sensors, dual zone climate control, 2nd row air vents, auto headlight, power driver seat, power tailgate, paddle shifter, Bluetooth connectivity with voice recognition, electric park brake and  push button start. Comes with 2x keys, full service history, photocopy of ACT certificate of inspection & current ACT rego valid until August 15, 2024.

CONDITION REPORT

Runs and drives.

- Slight pully/belt noise.

- Provided with a photocopy of a passed ACT certificate of inspection (dated: 16/05/2024)

Interior

Marks, stains and scratches from normal usage

Exterior

Some scrapes, scratches and dents from normal usage

Front Tyres

Apprx. 60% Tread Remaining, other 40%

Rear Tyres

Apprx. 40% Tread Remaining

Service History

Full Service History

Keys Included

2x keys

Mechanical inspections

We welcome any independent party to inspect motor vehicles on your behalf. This is highly recommended in the case you cannot see the car yourself.

The information is intended as a guide only and ALLBIDS gives no guarantee or warranty about the accuracy of the information contained within. You must ensure you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions for Buying at Auction which include confirmation that vehicles are sold “as is, where is” with all faults (if any) and you must independently verify information which is important to your purchasing decision.

Vehicle Overview

179,474 KM (Indicated)
7 Sp Auto Dual Clutch
3.2L V6 Cylinder
MULTI POINT F/INJ
Petrol - Premium ULP
AWD
Front Tyres
Apprx. 60% Tread Remaining, other 40%
Rear Tyres
Apprx. 40% Tread Remaining
Full Service History
2x keys

Registration

YIQ88J (ACT)
Expiry 15/08/2024
VIN
WAUZZZ8R29A027225
ENGINE
CAL022695
Roadworthy Certificate Included
ACT (16/05/2024) - Passed
Vehicle NOT on WOVR
No Finance Owing

Item Location

Inspection Details

Available now () - Please ask at reception.

Collection Details

You will be required to collect the vehicle from ALLBIDS Showroom Fyshwick.

You can also organise your own courier or contact our Trusted Vehicle Transport Partner below:

Contact Carways for a quote

Click here to get a quote online
Or phone: 1300 227 929
Winner
{{auction.aucCurrentBidder}}
{{auction.aucCurrentBid.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} No bids

Minimum Bid
{{auction.aucBidIncrement.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
GST is not applicable on this item. It will not be added to, or included in, the final bid price
Auction starts in
 
 ({{auction.aucBiddingAvailable | amCalendar}})
TBA
Minimum Bid
{{auction.aucBidIncrement.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}}
GST is not applicable on this item. It will not be added to, or included in, the final bid price
Asking for an opening bid..
You are not the highest bidder, please place a higher bid.
Minimum bid is ${{auction.aucBidIncrement}}
Instant Bid only for this item
Auction paused. Please wait.

ID Verification Required

In order to bid on this item, you are required to verify your identity.
Please click on Start Verification button below and complete the process.

ALLBIDS cares about your privacy. Your data will only be used for verification purposes. Your data is encrypted and stored within secure environment. Please read our Privacy Policy if you have any questions.

Go Back

Warning

Account Restricted
Unfortunately there is an issue verifying your identification.
Please contact reception to reactivate your account.
(02) 6239 2262
admin@allbids.com.au
Go Back

Bid History

{{bid.amount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}} (Max: {{bid.proxyamount.toFixed(0) | currency:undefined:0}})

COMMENTS

Please sign in to send comments

COMMENTS DATE
{{feedback.body}}
Seller's reply:
PCI DSS compliant
Secured by Rapid SSL
*Mastercard & Visa transactions will incur an additional 1.9% fee. Paypal will incur an additional 2.8% fee.
Amex will incur an additional 2.5% fee.